Oh dear... Watching the clip above made me feel so shameful about things I did in my childhood, the most ingredient that I ever get to used for "masak-masak" game was only fresh leaves from mom's garden, and some wildly grown flowers! The "in" thing that was shown above is amusingly crazy!! The repeated steps of tearing of a sachets and stirring in 4cc water into the little utensils are so disturbing! Another surprise from the clip above was that these food can be fried too! The steaks were even done in sizzling sound! Chemical & science are really beyond my imagination, knowing that these things might have already been into existence for quite some time. I would say that science indeed made great impressions, but in another perspective, we cannot deny that they are quite scary if these intelligent inventions went into wrong usage.
In fact, there are more series of similar artificial foodie videos available in YouTube. This clip reminds me of the miniature serial killer in C.S.I. It was one of the most impressive serial killer case in C.S.I! Little cute stuffs might have huge hidden message behind! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment