
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Lifetime regret of a panda
Listening to the radio while driving to work is a routine not to missed. It is something to be done in 6 days out of 7 days a week. Something I find really funny when I heard this from the car stereo: “熊猫一生最大的遗憾就是无法拍一张彩色相片”! To be translated into English: "The greatest regret of a panda was its failure to be captured in a coloured photograph"! I couldn't respond much but laughed so hard in the car. This statement reflected in many things in life, especially towards things out of our control. Just like the poor panda, we thought they are cute in black and white, but how do we know if they really liked the way they are? Guess we were much luckier than the fellow pandas, we still have a chance to change the way we live, we look, we eat. Let's not take our opportunity for granted.

m a k e - a - c h a n g e - f o r - g o o d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment