Thursday, August 6, 2009

5th August 2009

On the same day 2 months back then, I was waving good-bye to my dear ones at KLIA airport.

Time flies, I am now spending the second month in the United Kingdom.

I am trying to recall what had happened 2 months back then...

There are just so much that had happened, I regretted not nailing them one by one as each special thing happened in life.

Time is short here but it can be the most meaningful moment in my life.

As I spoke to sister earlier today, things she said hit my head, though the messages were meant to wake the drowned troubled cousin.

It strikes me as she talked about life, future & no turning back in time.

No turning back is a powerful thing, it can lead you to no regrets if you live life full; indeed it can leave you in regret for life if you take things for granted!

What if? If only? Then...? These words are messing my mind now~

Anyway, the best thing I think I can do is, JUST DO IT!

4 comments: