FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

change is a word given for this year, for myself...
according to my little oxford,
change can be a means of becoming Different,
it can be a process or an act of Changing.
perhaps.. like the little natural changing process....
the ugly caterpillar changing into a sexy butterfly???

WOOopps... that is not exactly a right word & example to use for change...
that is some mysterious dream of metamorphosis!!!
Of course,
by all means I am not talking about the monetary CHANGE!
which I myself find it surprising to explain it as:
"Small denominations of money given in exchange for a larger denomination"
...and WOW I exclaimed...

Its almost 2 months from now since I have been using this "word of the year",
no massive changes has been done, yet...
Just some minor changes have been corrected...
Still, I take it as a good sign of change.
Will keep myself reminded with this motto!!
I am not sure since when I started studying about this word,
in fact, this word has given me lots of courage in looking at the future;
be it a change for a better off or worst off,
I am willing to accept,
at least at the end of 2009,
I could have proudly said to myself,
"I have tried all possible ways for changes"!!!
Guess its time to take away & hide some of my hesitation,
its time to change....
Here are the several things in life that I would love to have dramatic changes:
FIRST come first,
the social change, meeting new people, gaining new experiences, seeing new stuffs!!!
THEN by then,
the personality change, hoping so much to widen my perspective in life, looking at things in a different angle, thinking out of the box!
NOW & then....
what else could a girl possibly asked for??
B I O L O G I C A L - M E T A M O R P H O R S I S -lah!!!
..guess this is my every annual resolution that is yet to achieved!!!
achieving the hour-glass body is much difficult than turning into a butterfly...
Perhaps the two retarded pictures are good for reminders.... haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment