Tuesday, May 25, 2010
My hearing senses
Everything in the day is moving in light pace, everything is meant to be done quick & nothing seem to be non-urgent. Speed means everything! As I got myself into this environment, there was these set of daily "sounds" filling in most of my days in the weeks, of the months.. with unlimited phone calls ringing on the cell & desk phones, emails alerts popping out in the Outlook, beeps & printing noise from the faxed machines, alerts for text messages, reminder ringing for the next dead line...
I wished I could just freeze those irritating noises, away from all sounds made from the machines. A short moment of peace, what if only the sound of quiet waters & soft bird chirping around my eara. That is simply a joy of a paradise.
Ahh what if...
I wished I could just freeze those irritating noises, away from all sounds made from the machines. A short moment of peace, what if only the sound of quiet waters & soft bird chirping around my eara. That is simply a joy of a paradise.
Ahh what if...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kiwi birdy is here to sing for u=) Hehe^^
ReplyDelete