Thursday, March 25, 2010

Balloon Fiesta 2010

Getting hooked with the gigantic balloons have been one of my great mission last week. Been asking around for mates to check out those cute flying balls. Excitement continues to grow stronger as Saturday is drawing closer :)

Eventually, the excitement kind of slow down when the weather is not doing good in the early afternoon, some delay in a little here and there & the crazy traffic heading to the destination. Spent most of the time watching flying balloons in the car while being stuck in non-moving traffic. What a waste to watch those odd shapes to fly away :( Especially the cute lion that I liked so much, couldn't capture it nicely though. Anyway I am glad that we made it, thanks to the bunch of friends who are willing to get mess with the trouble of traffic & time.




sneaked this lion from Hot Air Fiesta website ;)





hot air balloon with shades :)



a cute orange floating in the air, also saw it from the car :(


It was a huge crowd there in Putrajaya, any empty spaces you saw were either filled with the presence of human or it will be cars, all parked in all directors and drivers were all jam-packed! I'm thankful that my friend who drove did not complaint at all, just driving calmly & patiently, yet making jokes that we laughed.

Was there to catch the last sunlight, haha though I was so ambitious to play with the Sun but it was not too bad to catch the sunset watching a balloon flying, which has familiar hearts from the movie in Alice in the Wonderland :)




Its overwhelming to know that so many people actually liked my album of hot air balloon posted in FB. I thought it was too few of my collections, which I expect to do better. Anyway it is nice to know people like what I saw :) thank you peeps!









Will be looking forward for the 3rd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

1 comment:

  1. Plan for d morning session of 3rd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta will be a great idea to spot for the nice sunny morning^_^

    ReplyDelete