Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and a wild flashback

Last Christmas, I was celebrated with head-full of question marks. Sitting by the banks of Clark Quay watching neon lights changing colours at the river banks. Things ahead of me were cheerfully blank. I walked squeezing into human crowd in Orchard Road, irritating "beep-beep" from the policemen hushing the crowd away from the kiosk traffic drove me nut. That was the time when everything was not set. Not yet done with my Advance Diploma, not knowing if my results allow me to get into UK, not knowing what's the plan for the upcoming year. Everything is just so unknown. When everything was just so hanging, I float along with the heavy but empty crowd.

This year, I sat comfortably at the second floor of Souled Out with my all time buddy. Just a comfy setting with a good friend whom you can speak and laugh in no boundaries is simply one of the nicest Christmas present. Watching the fizzy bubble rising from the bottom of the Champagne glass made me happy. I'm glad that this year, all the question marks bought forward from last year were all cleared. No more wondering why, how what, when, where made my heart felt so much contented & secured. Proud to say, what has to come, has gone.


Thank God, I had a great year filled with surprises. Each and every unfortunate event turned into a fine memory. Be it tears or joy, each lessons were just another piece of precious ingredient that made my life go spicy!






Oh this year, I ended up being Santarina for policemen. Happily they took in 3 red notes & let us go for alcohol overdose :p

1 comment: